Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Away Post

As much as I'd love to yap at you some more about everything I've been working on for the rest of Redemption Harem v0.2, most of what I've been working on are implementing the things I've already told you about and new maps, and it's kinda hard to say more about new maps than "they exist now."

 

I do have some news, though it isn't related to game development - I'll be out of town to help family for most of the next week. I'm trying to get something close enough to done that I can give a little bit of a preview for the Patreon and Subscribestar post this Friday, but training still isn't as fully implemented as it should be and I still have to pack today so I can leave tomorrow morning.

I'll still put something up if for no other reason than I know not everyone that goes to Patreon and Subscribestar also read this dev blog, but there's a good chance it ends up just being a text post instead of a teaser image like I want it to be.

 

Since being out of town means I can't get any more work done, next week's blog post is highly likely to just be "I'm back," but I hope I'll see you here next week anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Update

Away Post