Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Maids & Masters (& v0.15.2 & Somber News)

I have some good news, and some sad news. 


The good news is that I managed to get nearly 4 more affection quests done over the weekend. Two of the four completed are on the more complex side, and a third (the one that isn't quite finished) is definitely more complex (or at least more render-heavy than most). I'm hoping to get that one finished today, and if I can keep this pace up with the simpler affection quests, I might have 6 or 7 new affection quests done for the test build. I was hoping for more, but with some of the new affection quests being the more complicated ones, I should still have v0.15.2 ready for Patrons on the 26th.


I say "should" because of the sad news. Like I've said in the past, I don't want to get too personal here and only want to share personal news where it affects development - but this is definitely going to affect development, at least in the short term. My grandmother passed away over the weekend. Between funeral preparations and attending the funeral, along with everything else that comes with a death in the family, I'm obviously going to lose a few days I'd otherwise be able to dedicate to development. Like I said above, I'm hoping this won't result in delays, but I'm almost certainly not going to be able to fit in as much content as I'd originally wanted to.


I'll leave things there for now. I may put up a poll for Patrons to see if a delay is preferred so v0.15.2 is more complete or if these things should wait until v0.16, but that's for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Update

Spooky Adult Games Bundle