Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Maids & Masters (& A Release Date For v0.15.2)

Well, as anticipated, I'm definitely not finding enough time to get all of the content I originally wanted to include in here while still hitting the release for Friday. Even fitting June and Chloe in there will be a pretty tight squeeze, and may not happen. However, I'm very happy to announce that I am, in fact, hitting that release date. v0.15.2 will be available to Patrons on Patreon and through early access on itch this Friday, the 26th.


Despite all my talk of not putting in as much as I'd like, there's still a ton going on in this update. If you're a Patron, you'll already know that Lalita's affection quest alone adds a load of new paintings (more than 20) for you to customize your Estate's gallery with, and there are still a bunch of other customization options to choose from that come from some of the other affection quests, including some additional sub-systems within the customization room to use the Scrap items to build yet more new items. That last thing is something I really wanted to spend more time on to really open up options (and let you earn some affection with Auda without going to the love shack finally) but with everything going on, I simply don't have the time to build it out for this update.


Aside from all the customization options these quests unlock, there's also a bunch of new renders and animations (exactly 103 renders and 6 new animations at the time I'm writing this), new random Estate events, new infrastructure and sub-systems to handle implementing the new content (and in the case of the futanari content, the ability to toggle it on through a new item; for those who aren't interested, it defaults to off and will stay that way whether you complete Vicky's affection quest or not) and it's built in a way that allows me to add content in the future without needing to restructure or break something. That means I can catch up on the content I missed including relatively easily once I have the time to develop it.


As for when that content will finally make it in - I don't know. It feels like it's about time to move on to v0.16 and the second half of Act 2, and once I finish Act 2 and start with Act 3, I know I'm going to want my primary focus to be on making Maids & Masters story-complete. I'm already laying out different possibilities for how to tackle. Finishing the game is not the end - I still intend on supporting it through post-game content and maybe a little extra for Patrons and people who purchased early access as an extra "thank you" for the financial support, but sometimes it feels like I'm getting too far ahead of myself and this is definitely one of those times.


Which brings us back to v0.16, and Friday's release of v0.15.2. I hope you're looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Update

Spooky Adult Games Bundle